. Details about me




Oh My Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!
what kind of holiday is this ?
boring + boring + boring
shit day !

me and mr . domo
;))


okay ... today i'm writing about myself
want to know all about me ? then look down yah ~

\

/

\

/

\

v

My name is Amanda Kam Xiao En . 12 in this year going on 13 . Living in a GREAT city called Kuala Lumpur . Stay with my lovely parents in a double storey house :)

Want to know more ???


hmm , I am a 162cm tall girl , not fat yet not thin :D

Even more ???

okay , i'm a RUDE girl , but i'm only RUDE to people who are RUDE on me first . If I don't know that person , PLEASE do not stare with me with those eyes which tells me that I'M AN ALIEN ! Because i'm not ! :)

I don't go for fame , because it's useless ! I make new friends with my heart not becuase they give me any good benefits .

I'm not interested to people personally life so don't call me a 八婆 :)

And ...... I STRICTLY HATE PEOPLE SAYING I'M BOSSY !
Let me tell you something ,
I'm not bossy , and even is i'm , that is non of your business , correct ?
I'm only bossy to people who talk about me .
If i didn't do ANYTHING wrong  , SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH ! Will you ? :)
If you meet me for the first time , and i don't smile to you ,
that's your problem .
Maybe your look just wanna to make me piss you off . ;D

I'm a very straight forward girl , if you do something that I think it's very YUCKY , I'm sorry to tell you that i will make it very OBVIOUS :)
I will show a very impolite look to you letting you know that YOU SUCKS !
Seriously , i'm this kind of person . :)

I will get what i want .
If you don't give me the things i want , you'll be DEAD !
Really . :D

I'm not a smoker and i really HATE smoker !   

I love shaking my body so don't say I'm flirting ♥
I love going shopping , but only with my lovely friends♥
I love making jokes , but only with the people i know well ♥

I love going to times square :)

I have four good friends of mine , name Carmen  Mok / Choo  May Chee  Mei yee ;)
Let me tell you , they are mine , so if u want them ? Ask my permission , will you ? ;D

And ... I hate childish people saying ' 我很有料的 , 有本事叫他过来打我 ! 看谁够力点 ! '
No ... if you want to be my friend , PLEASE ... don act like you know a lot of people
Because ... 有料的人 是不会这样讲话的 . 
Understand ?

And i don't like people who think they're very famous or blah blah blah ~
Gosh !
So what if you're famous ? I don't give a DAMN either :)

I love people who are really nice . Not bossy . Can get along easily . Talk Craps like i do . And great enough to play with . ;)

P/s : Let me strictly inform you ! I hate fackers ! Seriously hate it !

I know i'm a little bit rude in this post , so forgive me if you get piss off with me  :)
I'm very easy to get along with but once you make me piss , I'm sorry . :D



I'm a good friend but a bad enemy :'(


now i'm staying in my dad office .
reading a new book named ' 再见 , 小天使 '
not bad ~

1 条评论: