haah :D anyone miss me here?

awww i am back :') i ignore my blog for sucha long time.
glad to see me right? HAHAHAHA! i know you are the one.
having exam now, but i doesnt feel like i am having exam. i know i am gonna fail in many subjs, I KNOW
almost all of the papers i use 30mins to finish it, kh even worse, 15mins gaodim -.- wtf there are so long time for me to have a nice sleep in my class, and you know? it's so damn cold inside the class! even that i am wearing a jacket, but then, still cold. eeeeesh :<
the only thing i love exam is because of WE DONT HAVE ANY HOMEWORKS.

i changed my bloggie background. i loveeeeh it. dont you feel that this is better than the previous one? heeh ;D
yea, boring as usual. nothing to do. lifeless people. DENG!

lets talk about last week? yeap last saturday [: 
last saturday about 2something i went to carmen's house and 3oclock we went Moe De for STUDY with kahman and my sorlou
trust me, i really wanna study. I DO. buttttttttt at last, i cant study at all :'(























about six something i think, my sorlou went back and chee came moe de met me
we walked to momo for carmen's birthday celebration
this is the first time four of us hang out together [ me, carmen, meiyee, chee ]  NICE DAY EVER! :D
















10 something home sweet home <3

OMGAWDDD! the holidaysss are waiting for me heeh ;) 
i am ready to rock it! 
fun march wait me :) 
yea funmarch, it's a very very very nice camp, trust me, you wont regret after going this camp.
all the stuff there are soooo nice , and of course there are friendly too!


Date - 3-5 June, 2011
Venue - DR Campsite, Hulu Langat
RM 380









heeh i tie de :p i know its lil bit pain but oops *sorry* :)

这个camp是我唯一一个才过那几个小时我就觉得很大家都很close了
玩着那些很刺激的游戏你是真的不会想到你的形象咯
营长阿 顾问阿 学员阿 全部到真的很 nice :D
感觉很像大家庭 . 
在里面真的学到很多 ~ 好啦不要废话多多

有兴趣跟我那表格吧
要了解更多联络营长 0123223128 [ Miss Leow ] 
who is interested you can inform me and get the form from me [: 


aye, cutie! :]

2 条评论: