HOLIDAYS.

Two more days to December, my favorite month! I'm looking forward to it. Oh wait I guess many of us are looking forward to it right :3
Why is December my favorite month? Because i get to have all kind of gathering with all kind of people. But one problem, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SUPPOSE TO HANG OUT WHEN YOU ARE BROKE AS HELL?! And yes, I'm having a very big problem with it. Screw this shit la can. 
I try my best to find a job but what i get back are: oh you're underage and so on. But please, I doesn't look like an underage girl in every way right ): 


I NEED CASH $$$$$


1 条评论:

  1. Martin - Luther - King Day afternoon, the anthony jersey and Brooklyn Kerry Nets this season,

    the last derby at the Madison Square Garden Arena, and ultimately, the Nets insisted to the last minute win over the Knicks this season

    four The history of war, playing a tie.

    Time for the biggest part of the game, the Nets have become masters prevail, but the Knicks in the fourth quarter to open the scoring

    mode, once the go-ahead score, but when the victory is coming, Anthony shot several times, so about to hand The victory gave Brooklyn.

    Anthony is full of postgame self-blame, he considered himself under pressure and the ball dropped into these goals, "originally should be

    able to enter." kidd jerseyThe muskmelon said.

    Reporter: how to look at the last one is not JR Smith thrown ball?

    Anthony: Obviously, we are not under pressure, dropped into the ball, although we often dropped into the goal under some pressure, but

    it is clear that this j.r. smith jersey time we did not do. The whole game, Gerald - Wallace and

    Joe - Johnson's performance is excellent, their entire team played very well, they won, and we did not.

    回复删除