this is what we call TERBALIK ?
wtf am i talking about ?

.

i already disappear for a long time everyone knows that :)

i'm trying my best to understand what the teacher said , but I CANT GET IT . what can i do ? i give myself a lot of stress to do my best but it's useless man . stress ,  so what ? I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU KNOW ? i need someone special to help me , how helpless is me now ? what sejarah ? what science ? what geografi ? what BI BM ? what math ? OHGOD , WHAT'S THAT ? D;

I really cant follow their steps . i feel like no future even though my future is still far away from me ;(

next monday is my first exam in 2011 (= CAN I KILL THE GUY THAT INVENT A THING CALLED '' EXAM '' ?
i'm ready to fail in many many and many subjects . i don have the courage to imagine how is my expression after looking at the exam paper :( and i don dare to imagine how bad is my result .

Do you know what i feel ? i feel like i'm lose . and i'm wondering am i the worst among the form 1 you know ? when the teacher is talking i would rather dreaming than concentrate to the teacher . what attitude is this Kam Xiao En ? )':

always tell myself , COOL DOWN COOL DOWN RELAX RELAX GIRL :)
forget about it ;x
IUE !





PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME THX :)

没有评论:

发表评论