HI EVERYONE! I wanted to update my blog last Saturday but something's wrong with my computer so I didn't manage to update my blog that day ): I'm gonna blog about my last day of schooool :3



Last Friday was the last day of school for this year. It was a day of mixed joy and sorrow. We were happy cause the holidays are coming soon. We were sad because we know we will miss each of us ):
I still remember the first day when I knew what class I'm in, I was kinda upset cause most of them are smarties and I don't really know them. But after few months, we started to play along with each other. Gossiping, bullying, scolding, fighting and so on. 2s, I'm so gonna miss all of you!
I'm looking forward to next year! I mean I'm excited to know who will be my classmates next year but not PMR ! 

I'm lack of words so I'm gonna post the pictures i took that day :)












































































































































































My bestie in schoooool ! TAN JESS MINN & LEE SHAN MIN <3 div="div">








































And this is my class assistant monitor aka act cute girl :D




























































Karmen and Natasha :)











































































































The girls :)









































two of the smartest girl in my class :3










































































































































The boys (:


































2S 2012 ! :D




Lastly, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO THE ALL OF YOU AND HAVE FUN! 

没有评论:

发表评论